Mathematics is everywhere. It can’t be defined in a single word. It covers the vast topics including quantity, structure, space and time. Almost everything we do in our daily life has some relation with maths. (See more at Wikipedia).
It plays with symbols and numbers to prove the existence of theories, shows relations between space and time, has dimensions. We all are surrounded by maths, i.e, counting the currency, measuring the distance and time, setting up the alarm clock, solving puzzles and so on. Doing task involving mathematics makes us active, our brain starts to think differently than the normal person. It enhances our ability.
Benefits of solving maths/mathematics in our daily life:
- Solving maths makes our brain strong and quick.
- It boosts our cognitive skills and we start thinking different with unique ideas.
- It enhances our logical thinking. Hence, increases our decision-making skills.
- We become psychological stronger than before because it boosts our confidence.
- It enhances our problem-solving ability and makes us more creative.
- It increases our aptitude skill, hence, we may solve later problems quicker than before.
- It trains you to make your mind strong enough to learn the complicated things.
- It keeps your brain active and hence increases your memory power. Memory depends on the number of connection of neurons in your brain. If you use your brain frequently, you may boost your memory quite well.
These were some of the benefits of solving the maths problems. There are unlimited benefits of it but major of them are listed above. Generally, when we do not trust our brain, we keep learning the same thing again and again and we think that our brain capacity has decreased. The best thing to make you trust your brain is to start using it in the right way. Start solving the aptitude problems in maths and make your neurons connection stronger than before.
Do not focus on a particular area of mathematics for too long durations. Keep changing the topics after certain durations, i.e, solve logical reasoning, aptitude problems, probability, statistics, etc. This will make you use your brain parts efficiently. When we use our brain in the right way our memory power increases and our interest remains in the subject. Hence learn to use your brain in the right direction, give it space for a variety of things and do not limit its ability.
Believe me, solving mathematics will boost your level of confidence, you will start trusting your brain capacity. Hence make a timetable and give some space for mathematics in your life, it will definitely make your life easier.