A Straight line is the locus or path of a point which always moves in a fixed direction from a fixed point. Also, the linear equation in two variables always represents a straight line in the x-y plane. In this post, we will discuss the straight line concepts with the help of video lectures.
Video tutorials contain slope of line, parallel and perpendicular lines, angle between two lines, collinearity of three points, standard form, horizontal and vertical lines, intercept form, point slope form, two-point form, normal form, parametric form, distance of point from line, distance between two lines, and family of straight lines. Each video includes at least one example to illustrate the topic in deep. You can click on the link given below to go to the specific video against its name.
Video Lectures of Straight Line:
- Straight Line Basics in Hindi
- Slope of Straight Line in Hindi
- Parallel and Perpendicular Straight Lines in Hindi
- Angle Between Two Straight Lines in Hindi
- Collinearity of Three Points in Hindi
- Standard Form of Straight Line in Hindi
- Horizontal and Vertical Lines in Hindi
- Intercept Form of Straight Line in Hindi
- Point Slope Form of Straight Line in Hindi
- Two Point Form of Straight Line in Hindi
- Normal Form of Straight Line in Hindi
- Parametric Form of Straight Line in Hindi
- Distance of a Point From a Line in Hindi
- Distance Between Two Parallel Straight Lines in Hindi
- Family of Straight Lines in Hindi
That is all for this post and you can find the whole playlist on YouTube also. Each video contains at least one example related to the topic, so, practice them and we will add more examples in our upcoming videos. So keep learning and clear your queries through the comment section below or contact us by visiting the contact us form. Also, don’t forget to leave your positive feedback because that is the main motivation for us.