Best Personal Growth (Self Help) and Art of Living Books for Happier and Healthy Life
Do you know that one good book is capable of completely changing your ways of living?. Yes, it is true. We are living frustrated and meaningless life from the beginning because we don’t know the secret of happy living and no one will personally tell you that. We lack self confidence, live fearful life, and lots of regrets from past, etc.
We keep recalling our pasts and keep dreaming about the future and we rarely live at the present moment and that is one of the reasons for unhappier life. Hence, we need guidance, tutor, mentor to provide us the right paths and secrets of happier and healthier living. We do not have time to learn from our own mistakes and hence, we should always learn from the mistakes of others. And the years of research by various authors over the successful and unsuccessful people have brought up the secrets of success and healthy life.
Bestseller authors spend many years researching the personality development secrets and lessons and these life-changing secrets can be found in their well-written books. I will provide the list of various motivational and self-help personnel growth books to share the life secrets from various authors to you.
Best Motivational and Self Help Books:
- The Power of your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success by Cal Newport
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- Attitude Is Everything by Jeff Keller
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- How to Develop Self Confidence and Improve Public Speaking by Dale Carnegie
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma
- Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor E Frankl
- The Alchemist Paulo Coelho