Hyperbola is the last part of the conic section after circle, parabola, and ellipse. Circle, parabola, and ellipse have already been discussed in our previous posts. In this post, you will get the video tutorials of the hyperbola chapter of mathematics along with the examples associated with each video lecture. We will also discuss the rectangular hyperbola and its properties in this chapter.
We can define hyperbola as the locus of the point which moves such that the difference of its distances from two fixed points remains constants. You will get this definition once you watch the video lectures posted below. For the sake of clarity, we have broken the topics in various sections with the help of different videos. So, click on the link of the videos to watch the appropriate lecture.
We have also included the video of the general conic section to make you familiarize with all the conic sections like circle, parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola. So, first of all, watch the general conic section video to get the idea of capital T and S1. Now, to watch the video tutorial, click on the appropriate link of the lectures which will open the tutorial on YouTube.
Video Lectures of Hyperbola:
- General Conic (Circle, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola) | Capital T and S1 (Hindi)
- Hyperbola Definition and Standard Form (Hindi)
- Position of Point wrt Hyperbola (Hindi)
- Parametric Equation of Hyperbola (Hindi)
- Tangent to Hyperbola (Hindi)
- Equation of Polar wrt Pole to Hyperbola (Hindi)
- Chord of Contact to Hyperbola (Hindi)
- Chord Joining Parametric Points on Hyperbola (Hindi)
- Equation of Normal to Hyperbola (Hindi)
- Equation of Chord of Hyperbola from Given MidPoint (Hindi)
- Director Circle to Hyperbola (Hindi)
- Rectangular Hyperbola Explained (Hindi)
- Questions on Rectangular Hyperbola (Hindi)
That is all for this post. We will add more tutorials as per the requirements. So, practice the examples included in each tutorial and clear your doubts through the comment section below or you can fill the contact form to contact us. Also, do not forget to motivate us through positive feedback.