Gate is the competitive exam for graduate students who are seeking admission to IIT’s for their post-graduation or they are planning to get into PSU’s. Gate examination is organized every year by any one of the total IIT’s and there is an age limit to appear for the examination. Gate syllabus for engineering mathematics is almost similar for every branch. So a series of maths video lectures will help the students of almost every branch to prepare for the entrance exam.
We have covered almost every topic of higher engineering mathematics for graduate aptitude in engineering and we will keep posting the videos which have been skipped in this series. Watch the series of video tutorials to learn each topic thoroughly by clicking on the link of the respective topics.
Gate Video Lectures:
- Linear Differential Equation – First Order | Video Tutorials in Hindi
- Linear Differential Equation (Constant Coefficients | nth order) in Hindi
- Laplace Transform | Video Tutorials in Hindi
- Complex Number – Video Tutorials in Hindi
- Probability Video Tutorials in Hindi | Higher Engineering Maths
- Measures of Central Tendency | Video Tutorials in Hindi
- Standard Deviation and Variance | Measures of Dispersion in Hindi
- Maxima and Minima of Function of Two Variables in Hindi
- Gradient, Directional Derivative, Divergence, and Curl of Function in Hindi
- Taylor and Maclaurin Series Video Tutorials in Hindi
- Rolles, Mean Value, Cauchy’s Mean Value Theorem in Hindi
- Matrix Algebra – Higher Engineering Maths in Hindi
- Eigen Values and Eigen Vectors | Video Tutorials in Hindi
- Solution of System of Linear Equations Video Tutorials in Hindi
- Numerical Solution of Algebraic Non-Linear Equations | Tutorials in Hindi
- Numerical Solution of Definite Integrals | Numerical Method in Hindi
- Numerical Solution of Differential Equations | Numerical Method in Hindi
We have also included the complete playlist of the videos in the link below:
The Complete playlist of the video tutorials.
To learn the basics of mathematics, you can visit the link given below:
Maths Basics – A series of video lectures in English.
That is all for this post. Keep practicing the previous year’s questions to get the idea about the types of questions being asked in the gate examination. For any doubt’s and queries do contact-us and leave your positive feedback through the comment section.