In this post, we will provide you the complete video lectures of an ellipse chapter of mathematics. Ellipse is one of the topics of the conic section and can be easily derived from the general conic equation similar to circle, parabola, and hyperbola. We have already discussed the circle and parabola in our previous posts and in our next post, we will discuss the hyperbola chapter along with rectangular hyperbola.
Ellipse is the locus of the point which divides the perpendiculars to the diameter of the circle in a fixed ratio. Definition of the ellipse will be more clear once you watch the video lectures. In video tutorials, we have tried to consider each important topic of the ellipse along with relevant examples. So watch each of the lectures attentively and try to solve the questions related to it.
To watch the video lectures, click on the link of the respective topics. We have also included the general conic section video in the playlist to make you aware of capital T and S1 everywhere in the topics of circle, parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola.
Video Lectures of Ellipse:
- General Conic (Circle, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola) | Capital T and S1 (Hindi)
- Ellipse Definition | Standard Form (Hindi)
- Position of Point wrt Ellipse (Hindi)
- Tangent at a Point on The Ellipse (Hindi)
- Chord of Contact to Ellipse (Hindi)
- Polar and Pole of Ellipse (Hindi)
- Equation of Chord of Ellipse from its Midpoint (Hindi)
- Parametric Equation of an Ellipse (Hindi)
- Tangent of Slope m to an Ellipse (Hindi)
- Equation of Normal to Ellipse (Hindi)
- Director Circle of an Ellipse (Hindi)
- Chord Joining Parametric Points on Ellipse (Hindi)
That is all for this post and we will add the hyperbola lectures on our next post. So, practice example problems and ask you doubt or queries through the comment section below or contact us through the contact form. You can also motivate us through positive feedback which may boost our confidence to provide more such lessons.