In this post, we will discuss the circle with the help of examples. The Circle is the path or locus of a point which moves such that its distance from a fixed point is constant. It is a very important topic in mathematics and we will cover each of its topics in detail.
We have covered each topic of the circle with the help of video lectures such as its definition, general equation, intercepts, parametric form, tangent, normal, polar, chord, director circle, orthogonal circle, family of circle, etc. Each video contains a separate topic with examples whenever necessary. The List given below is the list of video tutorials, so, watch them attentively and practice the examples attached to each lecture.
Video Lectures of Circle:
- Circle Basics in Hindi
- Circle with Diametrical End Points in Hindi
- Second Definition of Circle in Hindi
- General Equation of Circle in Hindi
- X and Y Intercept of Circle in Hindi
- Parametric Equation of Circle in Hindi
- Position of Point with Respect to Circle in Hindi
- Length of Tangent on Circle from External Point in Hindi
- Secant Property of Circle in Hindi
- Tangent at a Point on the Circle in Hindi
- Chord of Contact on Circle in Hindi
- Polar in Circle in Hindi
- Chord of Circle from its Mid Point in Hindi
- Tangent of Slope m to the Circle in Hindi
- Director Circle in Hindi
- Orthogonal Circles in Hindi
- Family of Circles in Hindi
You can also get the complete playlist on YouTube. So, practice the questions attached to each video to make the concept more clear. If you have any doubts, you can discuss through comments or you can contact us by filling the form. Also, don’t forget to leave your positive feedback through your comments because one positive comment can motivate us enough to post hundreds of more videos.